Helena—The Governor’s Office of Community Service is accepting nominations for the ninth annual ServeMontana Awards.
The ServeMontana Awards recognize and thank Montanans for their everyday contributions to their community and civic life through service and volunteerism.
All services must be performed in Montana or by Montanans, and applications are due by March 31.
- Volunteer in ways that cause a lasting change in people’s lives
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to serving their community
- Engage in service that greatly benefits others
- Exhibit leadership in their service
- Represent determination and perseverance
To apply, or for more information, visit http://serve.mt.gov/ServeMT/servemontana-awards.