Each year, Missoula Food Bank & Community Center’s Holiday Drive raises nearly 1/3 of the individual donations we need to continue operations throughout the year.
The food drive runs December 1-31st.
This time of year is vital to the health of the organization, and in turn, the community.
For instance, in 2017, the support of the community reached the tables of one in five people in Missoula County.
How You Can Help:
2. Drop off your non-parishable donations at one of the following locations:
- First Security Banks (all locations)
- Missoula Fresh Markets
- The Missoulian
- Missoula Rural Fire Stations #1, #2, #4, #5, #6
- Missoula City Fire Stations #1, #2, #3, #4, #5
- Missoula Family YMCA
- Safelite Auto Glass
- Missoula Food Bank & Community Center
- Organize a Food Drive
- Wrap Gifts At Southgate Mall: Volunteers will be wrapping gifts throughout the month of December at Southgate Mall. If you are interested in volunteering please email Volunteer Coordinator Caitlyn Taix at [email protected] or call at 406.549.0543, ext. 117.