Community FirstCare opened a second urgent care location in downtown Missoula in the new ROAM building on Monday (Dec. 10). FirstCare specializes in non-emergency medical care such as minor injuries, cold & flu symptoms, ear infections, flu & pneumonia vaccinations and sports & DOT physicals. Walk-in medical clinic that specializes in non-emergency medical care such as minor injuries, cold & flu symptoms, ear infections, flu & pneumonia vaccinations and sports & DOT physicals.
- The new downtown location will make it easier for people who work downtown to get medical care without the wait. Also more convenient for people who live on the northside, in the Rattlesnake and East Missoula.
- We have x-ray at our downtown clinic so patients can avoid a trip and expense of the emergency room
- We are making medical care more convenient by allowing patients to avoid the waiting room with online check-in.
- Patients will also receive text messages with reminders and alerts if the clinic is running behind so they can get a cup of coffee or run a quick errand instead of sitting in a waiting room.
- Now have 2 locations: Downtown Missoula in the new ROAM building and in Trempers Shopping Center on Brooks Street.
- Check-in online or walk-ins welcome.
- Open 7-days a Week