On Friday, May 18th, at 6:30pm the Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Western Montana, in partnership and hosted by Karl Tyler Chevrolet, 3663 N. Reserve, presents The Red Shoe Ball Family Edition. This event has been created with family in mind!
TICKETS will only be sold online! Visit the event WEBSITE
* $30 per adult/child
* $10 per additional child or adult
The Red Shoe Ball Family Edition is slated to be one of the most widely anticipated, well-attended family events of the year! This event is open to the public, so bring your very important people and join us for a night of dancing and red family fun!
* Red Carpet Photos
* Balloon fun by a very special guest
* Family friendly silent raffle items
* Specialty “Red” concessions
* Learn to dance the “Red Shoe Stomp” – sponsored by The Social Movement and led by The Downtown Dance Collective
All proceeds from the event allow RMHC of Western Montana to continue their mission of keeping families with sick children close to each other and the care and resources they need, when it matters the most.