1. Entries: No purchase necessary. To enter, text ‘Mountain’ to 40691. Texting charges may apply. Incomplete, incorrect or duplicate entries are void. Only one entry per household.
2. Eligibility: Entrant must be 21 years or older and be a legal resident of the United States. Employees of Silver Mountain or Mountain Broadcasting and the immediate family members of all such employees, are not eligible. Sweepstakes are subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
3. Prizes: One Grand Prize – one-night stay for 4 at Silver Mountain, four (4) one-day ski passes and passes for four (4) to the indoor water park at Silver Mountain during above stay. Winners are solely responsible for making arrangements to use the prize (reservations are based on availability) and for any and all federal, state and local taxes and fees that may apply. Winner must take receipt of the prize by February 15, 2019. Odds of winning depend upon number of valid entries received.
4. Winners: All prizes will be awarded to winners selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries on January 10, 2020 by Mountain Broadcasting whose decisions on all matters relating to this promotion shall be final. If winner cannot be reached by telephone by January 31, 2020, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner may be selected. Prizes are not transferable; no prize substitution or cash alternative allowed except by Silver Mountain who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, in the event of unavailability. Grand prize winner must complete, sign and return affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release when accepting prize. Failure to complete and remit these documents in completed form by the specified time constitutes a forfeiture of the prize in its entirety and an alternative winner may be selected. Where permitted by law, acceptance of the prize constitutes winner’s consent that his/her name, likeness, voice and/or biological data may be used for advertising and promotional purposes without limitation and without additional notice, compensation or consent. For a “list of winners” send a self-addressed stamped envelope postmarked by March 1, 2020 and received no later than March 31, 2020 to
P. O Box 309
Missoula, MT 59806
5. Administration: By entering, entrant agrees to accept and abide by the rules of this Silver Mountain Ski/Stay Contest and agrees that any dispute with regard to the conduct of this contest, rule interpretation or award of prizes, shall be submitted to Mountain Broadcasting, whose decisions shall be final and binding. By participating, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Mountain Broadcasting, Silver Mountain, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, service agencies, independent contractors and their officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of any of the above organizations) from any injury, loss, damage or persons including death or property due in whole or in part, directly to the acceptance or use/misuse of the prize and/or participation in this contest. All entries belong to Mountain Broadcasting and are not returnable.
6. Sponsor/Administrators: Mountain Broadcasting PO Box 309 Missoula, MT 59806
7. All general Mountain Broadcasting rules apply and can be found here