Obviously the main reason someone would turn down a job is over MONEY. No one’s doin’ this for free.
But beyond that, there are PLENTY of things that can go wrong in the job application, interviewing, and offer process that can make us say, “Naw, I’m good.”
Here are the seven dealbreakers that would make us turn down a job, according to a new survey . . .
1. Inappropriate interview questions.
2. Unrealistic job or skill requirements.
3. A job ad that misrepresented the duties.
4. Aggressive behavior from a recruiter or hiring manager.
5. A company not responding to questions about the position.
6. Bad follow-up by the hiring manager.
7. No face-to-face contact during the hiring process.