As much as it sounds bad to make RULES around giving presents over the holidays . . . it really is better than just PURE ANARCHY on Christmas morning. Someone might lose a limb that way.
According to a new survey, the majority of people have at least one tradition when it comes to holiday presents. Here are the 10 most popular ones . . .
1. Opening one gift on Christmas Eve, 45%.
2. Having one person distribute the gifts from under the tree, 45%.
3. Opening presents at midnight on Christmas, 44%.
4. Doing a White Elephant or Secret Santa gift exchange, 40%.
5. Buying gifts for the pets, 36%.
6. Opening gifts in a specific order, 35%.
7. Playing a game before opening presents, 34%.
8. Writing little hints on wrapping paper, 33%.
9. Gifts for every night of Hanukkah, 32%.
10. No one can see the tree on Christmas morning until everyone is up, 29%.