Two-thirds of parents in a new poll said it seems like they never have enough time in the morning. And even a quarter of KIDS finds mornings stressful.
According to the survey, here are the ten most stressful things parents encounter in the morning . . .
1. Your kids refusing to get out of bed.
2. They won’t get dressed fast enough.
3. Struggling to get them out of the house on time.
4. Getting them to brush their teeth.
5. Dealing with breakfast.
6. Finding their stuff, like shoes or backpacks.
7. Getting their shoes on.
8. Getting YOURSELF ready while you’re helping them.
9. Dealing with unexpected tantrums.
10. Hitting snooze and sleeping in by mistake.